- University out-of Saskatchewan Worldwide Perfection AwardsValue: $ten,000International children is believed automatically of these awards, which can be centered on academic end, on entryway.
- Around the world Baccalaureate (IB) Excellence AwardsValue: $20,one hundred thousand Global pupils completing the fresh IB Diploma Program could well be sensed immediately through to entryway.
- USask Bridging Scholarship AwardsValue: $1,500International students making payday loans Chino CA an application for combined entry (student + ESL) and you can qualify for positioning inside Height 4: School Bridging might be believed automatically upon admission.
- Canadian Training Colleges AwardsValue: $15,100 Having we nternational students graduating off an international (non-domestic) Canadian programs school . Pupils who would like to be considered for it award must over new Canadian Classes Colleges Awards software for the PAWS.
- Council out of Around the globe School AwardsValue: $fifteen,100 Getting all over the world children entering undergraduate degree apps within University away from Saskachewan exactly who graduated of a great CIS member university. Youngsters who want to be considered for this honor need to over the fresh new Council off Around the world College Prizes application within the PAWS.
- Maple Leaf Internationally College AwardsValue: $15,one hundred thousand Applicants into Maple Leaf In the world School Award have to graduate from good Maple Leaf Academic Expertise (MLES) worldwide (non-domestic) program college. People who wish to qualify because of it award have to complete the latest Maple Leaf Internationally College or university Award app in PAWS.
If you would like make an application for the latest Canadian Guides Universities Honors, the newest Council out of Globally College Honours or the Maple Leaf Globally College or university Honor, you must done the job having entryway by the February fifteen and you can submit and complete the net application when you look at the PAWS from the March 1.
People mobile out-of some other blog post-second institution just who get admission to help you USask in advance of Get step one could be immediately noticed to possess transfer grants.
|The best mediocre||Scholarship really worth|
|85% otherwise better||$2,100|
|80% to help you 84.9%||$step one,500|
|78% to help you 79.9%||$1,000
There’s also a good $dos,five-hundred transfer grant open to the new scholar towards the higher import scholarship mediocre from see blog post-secondary associations.
Was We eligible?
If you are an international import pupils conference English ability requirements, you might also be eligible when you have attended complete-big date degree (identified as two terms annually) at USask Code Hub quickly before transfer to the fresh new USask.
Students should also done a minimum of 18 credit equipment through the the latest instructional year (September–April) where scholarship was gotten.
How are my personal mediocre determined?
Solely those youngsters which have a beneficial 78% (B+) otherwise above average might possibly be eligible for transfer scholarships and grants. Your own average may be computed considering both the original name and/or whole year of the year instantly preceding transfer to the newest USask, with respect to the time of application. For students entitled to receive cut off import through articulation preparations, the average made use of will probably be your overall cumulative mediocre.
The Transfer Grant could well be used directly to their USask college student take into account fee of tuition and you may charges because of the mid-Sep, offered your enroll when you look at the at least 18 borrowing from the bank units in the newest Slip and Winter months Terminology (September to April) in brand new prize is usually to be taken to.
College students taking USask groups at the a out-of-campus internet meet the criteria to possess honors from the University regarding Saskatchewan, and can plus get educational awards provided by the local regional college or university. Quite a few of Saskatchewan’s regional colleges award more than $fifty,100000 a-year to their students.